It is a prescribed prodrug and an antiprotozoal agent which is usually given to treat symptoms of protozoan and bacterial infections. It is a known and protuberant member of nitroimidazole class of antibiotics. An inflammation of the vagina that can result in discharge, itching, and pain.
What ailments Tinidazole help treat?
• Vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis
• Parasitic infections such as amebiasis, giardiasis
What are the side-effects?
• Metallic taste
• Dark colour urine
• Sore throat
• Easy bruising
• Oral thrush
• Yeast infection
• Vaginal discharge
Dosage of Medication
• This drug is meant to be taken either orally by mouth like a regular tablet.
• The tablet form comes in the dosage of 250 mg and 500 mg respectively.
• For Amebiasis, the recommended dosage is 2g/day PO with meals for 3 days
• For Amebic liver abscess, the recommended dosage is2 g/day PO for 3-5 days
• For Giardiasis, the recommended dosage 2 g/day PO
• For Bacterial vaginosis, the recommended dosage is 2 g PO/day for 2 days or 1 g PO/day for 5 days.
• It is usually prescribed in combination with food.
• For trichomoniasis, sexual partners have concurrently advised the same dosage.
• Intake your medication at the same time regularly to ensure maximum benefit out of it.
• This medication may not cure your disease but may help relieve symptoms
Warnings & Precautions
• Cases of Carcinogenicity have been reported in the mice, though no established evidence for use in humans.
• The drug is contraindicated if you have hypersensitivity.
• The drug is an absolute contraindication in the first trimester of Pregnancy.
• The drug is contraindicated in case of concurrent lactation period (discontinue the drug for initial 3 months at least)
• Administer this drug with caution in conditions like hepatic dysfunction, peripheral neuropathy, and convulsive seizures or in neurologically compromised patients.
• There is a risk of bacterial overgrowth in patients on the chronic treatment regimen.
• No efficacy has been established in paediatric patients of age < 3 years
• No established data were available for the case of bacterial vaginosis in pregnant women.
• Since this drug has a side-effect of making you lull asleep, do not drive a vehicle or operate a machine once you have ingested this medicine.
• Avoid taking alcohol while you are on this drug regime as it acts an accelerator and reduces the effectiveness of its therapeutic effects.
How does it help in the treatment?
This is an antiprotozoal drug, causes cytotoxicity by hampering DNA and preventing the further synthesis of DNA. It has a protein binding capacity of 12%. Its pharmacology includes a series of processes known as oxidation, hydroxylation and conjugation. This medicine is mainly excreted in urine (20-25%) and in faeces 12%. Its protein binding capacity is quite fine that is 12%. It reaches its peak plasma levels within 1.6 hours.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
|Delivery||14-21 days||$10||Tracking# available in 24 hours|
|Free standard airmail service for all orders with sum starting at $200|
|Delivery||5-9 days||$25||Tracking# available in 24 hours|
|Free trackable courier service for all orders with sum starting at $300|
"You guys are great, i bought the cheap generic gefitinib from your store, which had the same effect as the brand name iressa bought here in states, now i prefer generics over the branded, Thanks to you."
I am very happy with my last purchase on this site!!!!! Really cool team that helped me buy medicines and the fastest delivery I have ever experienced. So glad I selected this site for my medicines purchase. Although I wasn’t expecting such a fast delivery, deep in my mind I felt that this site means business!