Chemical name- Ubidecarenone
Ubidecarenone or Coenzyme Q10 is a generic ingredient naturally found in human body, especially at heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas. But it can also made in laboratories to provide the patients who is suffering from absence of this in their body. This is a vitamin-like substance that is offered to patients suffering from different complications along with maintaining proper functioning of multiple organs and chemical reactions. You can get this medicine both in branded and generic version at SafeCanada within the best price compared to market.
What are the uses of Coenzyme Q10 - Generic Equivalent?
Patients suffering from conditions like heart failure, chest pain, high blood pressure, Parkinson disease, blood infections, gum disease, HIV infection, different issues with muscles do lack the amount of Coenzyme Q10 in their bodies. Doctors prescribe this medicine to all these patients for regular functioning of the organs. People filling drowsy, weak, and seizures also require this medicine of best quality. Doctors prescribe your dose depending on the condition of the substance in your body.
What are the dosage and direction of Coenzyme Q10 - Generic Equivalent?
We recommend all the customers to follow doctor’s prescription or go through the patient leaflet available with the medicine to understand the exact doses required. Every patient needs separate doses depending on their condition and the amount of Coenzyme lacking in their body. You must follow these-
• Take Coenzyme Q10 orally and be assured to get rid of the deficiency and Mitochondrial Myopathies.
• You need to be patient while taking the medicine as it may take a little longer when you are taking this vitamin to work visibly. Take this medicine for at least 6 months at a stretch.
• Make sure to take the medicine at the same time every day as your doctor have prescribed and don’t miss any doses.
• You must not stop taking the medicine abruptly anytime without consulting doctor, as it will affect the treatment procedure.
What precautions should I take when taking Coenzyme Q10 - Generic Equivalent?
You must be careful when you start taking a new medicine. You have to take the following steps to avoid any danger-
• Inform your doctor if you are allergic to ubidecarenone to avoid ill health.
• If you are suffering from other conditions and taking other medication, don’t forget to share them to your doctor.
• Pregnant women can take this medicine orally for better result up to 20 weeks. But not much experts have mentioned regarding breastfeeding women. So, it’s better to avoid.
• The medicine is safe for children as well, if taken orally. Still don’t provide the medicine to your child without consulting the doctor.
What are the contraindications of Coenzyme Q10 - Generic Equivalent?
Some changes are supposed to happen when you will start taking a new medicine. You must be careful regarding the different side effects that may occur to you, when you start taking Coenzyme Q10. Doctors mention that the medicine is mostly safe for adults and kids when taken orally. Some mild symptoms can be seen, like –
• Stomach upset
• Loss of appetite
• Allergic skin rashes
• It also might lower your blood pressure as well, so if you are already suffering from low blood pressure make sure to take the medicine carefully.
Doctors mention that taking the dose throughout the day in small quantities can control the side effects well. You should not take the complete dose altogether to avoid worsening effects.