It is a prescribed anti-muscarinic drug which is usually given to treat symptoms of overactive bladder. It belongs to a class of drug known as Beta- 3 adrenergic agonists. It is available in the market by the brand name Myrbetriq.
What ailments Mirabegron help treat?
• Overactive bladder (OAB)
• Urine incontinence
• Trouble urination
• Uncontrolled urination
What are the side-effects?
• Loose Motions
• High Blood pressure
• Urinary tract infection
Dosage of Medication
• This drug is meant to be taken either orally by mouth like a regular tablet and as an extended-release tablet.
• The tablet form comes in the dosage strength of 25 mg and 50 mg respectively. It is recommended to be taken one time a day with or without meals.
• As a monotherapy, the recommended dosage is 25mg PO /day which typically shows its therapeutic effects within 8 weeks.
• The prescribed dosage can be given in combination with muscarinic antagonist solifenacin succinate
• The Combination drug regimen includes 25mg PO/day of Mirabegron along with 5mg PO/day of solifenacin.
• The combination dosage can be increased to 50mg PO/day after 4 to 8 weeks depending upon the efficacy of the patient
• In case of a severe renal impairment, do not exceed the dosage > 25 mg/day
• In case of moderate hepatic impairment, do not exceed the dosage > 25 mg/day
• This medication may not cure your disease but may help relieve symptoms to an appropriate level.
Warnings & Precautions
• The drug is contraindicated in End Stage renal impairment.
• The drug is contraindicated in severe hepatic impairment.
• The drug can be administered with caution in mild to moderate renal impairment.
• The drug is contraindicated if you have hypersensitivity.
• The drug is relatively contraindicated in patients with uncontrolled blood pressure
• Adverse effects like angioedema of face and lips may occur after the administration of first dosage or subsequent doses use this medication with caution and promptly discontinue the drug.
• Administer this drug with caution in conditions like hepatic dysfunction and renal impairment. Urinary retention may take place with the concomitant antimuscarinic therapy regimen.
• Co-administer it with digoxin 0.25mg and solifenacin 5 mg and Mirabegron 50mg
• Monitor the drug response and adjust the drug dose accordingly
• Ketoconazole, in combination with Mirabegron increase peak plasma levels to 45%.
• Avoid taking alcohol while you are on this drug regime as it acts an accelerator and reduces the effectiveness of its therapeutic effects.
How does it help in the treatment?
This drug is a potent and selective inhibitor of the human beta-3 adrenergic receptor. It helps in relaxing the smooth muscles of the bladder which increases the bladder capacity and increases the urine storage. The bioavailability of this medicine is 2 % and 35% respectively with a protein binding capacity of 71%. 25% of the drug is excreted via urine.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
|Delivery||14-21 days||$10||Tracking# available in 24 hours|
|Free standard airmail service for all orders with sum starting at $200|
|Delivery||5-9 days||$25||Tracking# available in 24 hours|
|Free trackable courier service for all orders with sum starting at $300|
"You guys are great, i bought the cheap generic gefitinib from your store, which had the same effect as the brand name iressa bought here in states, now i prefer generics over the branded, Thanks to you."
I am very happy with my last purchase on this site!!!!! Really cool team that helped me buy medicines and the fastest delivery I have ever experienced. So glad I selected this site for my medicines purchase. Although I wasn’t expecting such a fast delivery, deep in my mind I felt that this site means business!