Chemical Name- Metolazone
Metolazone is a diuretic drug that prevents blood pressure to get out of control for patients of any age group. This medication belongs to the class of quinazoline and is useful in increasing the amount of your urination. This assures that the excessive water from your body gets reduced, and the blood pressure stays in normal level. This medication is available in different branded forms as well, and Zaroxolyn is one of them that doctors frequently prescribe. You can get both generic and branded versions of this medicine at SafeCanada Pharmacy at the best price.
What are the uses of Zaroxolyn Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
Doctors prescribe Zaroxolyn tablets to patients suffering from high blood pressure or hypertension. Keeping the blood pressure level in control is much needed to make sure the patients are safe from threats like sudden heart attacks, kidney failure, stroke, and more. This tablet increase the amount of urine to make you get rid of the extra water and minimize the pressure of blood over your body. Along with preventing the blood pressure from getting higher, it also reduces swelling, and cure edema, which also can happen due to sudden kidney failure, and congestive heart failure etc. If you are suffering from trouble breathing, the situation can become better using this tablet.
What are the dosage and direction of Zaroxolyn Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
We suggest all our customers to follow the doctor’s prescription for the exact usage of the medication, based on their need. For this tablet, you also need to follow these guidelines to get effective results.
• Take this tablet once daily with or without food, or as prescribed by your doctor, depending on your situation.
• You will feel the urge to urinate after you take the medicine, so to get sound sleep, you can take the tablet at least 4 hours before bedtime.
• Make sure to take the tablet at the same time every day without a miss for best possible results.
• You need to be patient, as it will take 3-6 weeks to work and control your blood pressure level, depending on your conditions.
• Make sure to keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between the medicine of cholesterol and Metolazone
What precautions should I take when taking Zaroxolyn Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
You have to be aware of the effects that may occur any time after you start taking this medication. You need to be cautious about the following facts-
• If you are allergic to Metolazone, inform that to your doctor at the start.
• If you are suffering from chronic heart, kidney or lungs disease and taking medicines regularly, ensure that you are sharing such information with your doctor for better diagnosis.
• The medicine can reduce the potassium level in your blood, make sure you are keeping a close watch on that.
• You may feel dizzy after taking the tablet, stay afar from driving or working with heavy machinery.
What are the contraindications of Zaroxolyn Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
Your body will react when you will start a new medicine course, your body will take time to adjust, and side effects will be with you at that time. Some of the common side effects of Zaroxolyn Tablet are-
• Stomach upset
All these will get reduced within a week or more, but if they persist for longer, you need to consult your doctor for a remedy. For other kinds of serious side effects too, you need to contact the doctor and you must not suppress any symptoms.