Chemical Name- Methyldopa
The generic ingredient Methyldopa is used to treat some of the important conditions like high blood pressure, hypertension, renal impairment, and more. Doctors prescribe this medication in different brand names, and Aldomet Tablet is one of them. You can get both generic and branded forms at SafeCanada Pharmacy at the most reasonable price. Methyldopa belongs to the alpha 2 agonists class of drugs. It is considered an antihypertensive drug. It is available as an oral tablet, in different strengths, which the doctor prescribes as per your condition requires.
What are the uses of Aldomet Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
Doctors prescribe Aldomet Tablet to patients suffering from hypertensive conditions mainly. High blood pressure is one of the main reasons behind such conditions. The generic ingredient of Methyldopa works to control the symptoms of Hypertension with regular use. This medication lowers the high blood pressure level which helps to prevent stroke, kidney issues, and heart problems to flourish further. Specifically, methyldopa relaxes the blood vessels to make the blood flow seamlessly, erasing all the complications. This medication can be used with other medications too for better effectiveness as well.
What are the dosage and direction of Aldomet Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
We recommend our customers follow the doctor’s prescription in case of consuming such medication. You need to follow some basic guidelines for taking such medications-
• Take this tablet orally 2-4 times a day or as recommended by your doctor, depending on your condition.
• For the first-timers start taking the medication in the evening to avoid consequences as you can take a rest at night. Also, if you are supposed to take different dosages throughout the day, take the larger one in the evening for better effectiveness.
• You should not take this medication without requirement, because then it won’t be as effective as required at the time of crisis.
• Your dosage will be based on your conditions and the way your body is responding to the dosage.
• You need to take the tablet regularly for the time doctor has prescribed you or else it will not be effective the way the doctor has planned.
What precautions should I take when taking Aldomet Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
You need to be very careful and cooperative with the doctor when you are at the diagnosis stage. You need to take care of the following –
• If you are allergic to methyldopa, inform that your doctor.
• When you are suffering from other chronic conditions, and taking regular medicine, make sure to inform your doctor.
• Pregnant women need to consult the doctor before using such medication randomly.
• The medicine already makes you dizzy, so avoid taking alcohol or marijuana and refrain from driving after the dose to be on the safer side.
• The medication passes to the infants through breastmilk, so be aware of this before you take this tablet.
What are the contraindications of Aldomet Tablet - Generic Equivalent?
You must know that your body needs some time to adjust to the new medicine, and in between side effects like
These are common to occur. All these conditions get better within a few days, but if they persist you need to talk to the doctor. But you need to be more careful if something unpredictable happens like uncontrollable muscle movements, symptoms of heart failure, paused or missed periods, decreased sexual ability, and more. You should not hide or wait for things to get better naturally, inform the doctor and find the remedy immediately.