Rapacan is the product name of sirolimus, a specific type of medication used in patients when their bodies reject a transplanted organ. Once taken, this medicine will work to regulate your body’s immune response to ensure you can accept the new organ. Patients should Buy Rapacan 1mg Online and take it as per the dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor. While you can take it with or without food, you must consume your medication at the same time every day. Overdosing may lead to severe side effects. The most common ones include increased blood lipid level, edema, high blood pressure, abdominal pain, increase creatinine level, headache, diarrhea, fever, urinary tract infection, nausea, hrombocytopenia, joint pain, and anemia.
1. The benefit: As already mentioned earlier, doctors prescribe this medication to those who recently underwent organ transplant surgery. The ultimate purpose of this drug is to prevent your body from rejecting the new organ, mostly the kidney. Doctors may prescribe other medications that you have to take along with this one to stop kidney transplant rejection events. Rejection usually happens when the immune system of the
recipient begins to attack the new organ considering it as a foreign object. This medicine decreases the effects of the recipient’s immune system to prevent such rejections.
2. How to use: The Generic Siromus Price will be significantly lesser than its branded counterpart, but it doesn’t mean the medicine will be ineffective or less effective. You should take this medicine in the dose and duration advised by your physician. Swallow the medicine whole with a glass of water. You must never chew, crush, or break the drug. Patients can take Rapacan with or without food, but they must stick to the same
dosage schedule every day.
3. How it works: The primary compound used in manufacturing this medication works as an immunosuppressant. As you can probably guess, this drug suppressing the body’s immune response after the transplant of an organ, such as the heart, liver, or kidney. It helps your body to accept the new organ instead of attacking and destroying it as a foreign body.
4. A few tips: Here are a couple of tips to you understand what you’re getting into when you start taking this medicine.
1. Your physician may frequently monitor you for renal function during concomitant administration of ciclosporin and sirolimus.
2. Sirolimus can increase the risk of infection. A few patients even end up developing specific types of cancer, such as skin cancer or lymphoma. You must seek medical attention immediately if you notice signs of infection, including persistent chills, sore throat, and fever. You should also keep your eyes open to see changes in the appearance or size of a mole, unusual growths of lumps, night sweats, or unusual tiredness or weakness.
3. Try to refrain from taking live vaccines during treatment as sirolimus can wear away the effectiveness of the vaccine.
If you take Sirolimus in Canada, you should consult your doctor as soon as you develop liver problems, kidney problems, high cholesterol or triglycerides, low blood platelet levels, diabetes or high blood sugar, or respiratory disorders.