As you can probably guess, fungal infections on the skin result from the growth of specific types of fungus. Usually, fungi reproduce by spreading tiny spores in the air. When they land on the skin, they suffer from skin disorders. If you have a reason to believe that you’re experiencing a fungal infection, you can Buy Anti Fungal Drugs Online. Some of these medicines include Diflucan 100mg DT Tablet, Lamisil 1% Cream – Generic Equivalent, or Nizoral 200mg Tablet. The fungi consume the keratin, a protein present in the hair, skin, and nails.
Types of fungal infections
Here’s a list of the different types of fungal skin disorders you may suffer from.
- Athlete’s foot: Also called tinea pedis, Athlete’s Foot is a form of ringworm infection affecting the feet of a person. It makes the skin itchy, scaly, dry, and red. You may also experience a burning sensation combined with sores and blisters. Those who reside in warm and humid areas of the world and wear tight shoes suffer from it more than others. Your hands may get infected if you contaminate them.
- Onychomycosis: Also called tinea unguium, it’s a form of ringworm infection affecting the nails. You’ll know that you’ve contracted this disease if you notice your nails become thick, discolored, or deformed.
- Jock itch: Here’s another disease you can treat if you Buy Generic Anti Fungal Medication Canada – jock itch. Also called tinea curis, it’s a form of ringworm infection of the groin. It’s common among sportspeople and others who sweat too much. It appears in the form of an itchy red rash in the groin and surrounding locations.
- Tinea corporis: Tinea corporis is yet another form of ringworm infection that affects the body, primarily the limbs and the abdominal area. You’ll notice red patches or rings that can be flat or elevated. They usually spread from the center to the outside.
- Tinea capitis: One more form of ringworm infection worth mentioning is tinea capitis, which affects the scalp. It’s common in young children and contributes to scalp inflammation, which, in turn, causes hair loss.
The risk factors
Fungal skin problems can affect just about anyone. However, folks belonging to the following categories are more vulnerable.
- People who’re taking antibiotics
- People who’re taking steroids
- People with high blood sugar
- People who’re overweight
- People with a weak immune system resulting from cancer or HIV
- People who’ve been infected in the past
You should always remember that moist skin creates a welcoming environment for fungus to attack your skin. Remember to wipe yourself thoroughly after bathing or sweating.
In most instances, dermatologists recommend using specific lotions, creams, shampoos, sprays, and medicated powders. You have to apply these medications directly to the affected areas. You may even need orally consumable tablets. For widespread infections, doctors prescribe antifungal drugs, such as fluconazole, itraconazole, terbinafine, and ketoconazole. You can purchase what you need from online pharmacies, such as Safe Canada Pharmacy. Just make sure that you consult a certified dermatologist first.