Most people are aware of the term “inflammation,” but only a few know what it means. Inflammation is nothing but the human body’s response to infection, irritation, and injury. Here’s another surprising fact for you – short-term inflammation can benefit your body. However, chronic inflammation can contribute to long-term damage and pain. Now, it’s perfectly possible to treat inflammation using naturally-occurring supplements. If you don’t want to add more drugs to an already inflated list, you may consider using the following.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is a plant belonging to the ginger family. It’s also one of the active ingredients present in turmeric. Studies conducted on animals suggest that it can reduce inflammation and increase the speed at which wounds heal. It can even reduce the risks of suffering from cancer. Another study conducted in 2011 found that this substance can reduce inflammation caused by metabolic conditions associated with obesity.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Doctors have always known how effective omega-3 fatty acids can be. However, this substance started gaining popularity only recently. The best sources of omega-3 include almost every kind of fatty fish, such as cod. Omega-3 fatty acids can help people fight different types of inflammation, even vascular inflammation. Vascular inflammation is a significant contributor to heart attacks and heart diseases.
- Zinc: Researchers believe that this mineral can work as a potent anti-inflammatory agent. It can also support your immune system while reducing several contributors to inflammation. Another research paper that came out eight years ago mentioned that zinc decreases oxidative stress, apart from inflammation among older individuals. Oxidative stress often triggers inflammation and increases the risks of several debilitating conditions, including cancer. If you can’t get zinc through food items, you can Buy Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Online.
- S-adenosylmethionine: Also called SAM-e, the human body creates this substance naturally and plays a crucial role in the epigenetic regulation of genes. At times, medical professionals advise using SAM-e to control the symptoms of osteoarthritis, depression, and specific conditions affecting the liver. As inflammation is a prime contributor to these conditions, SAM-e can be an effective weapon against inflammation. There have been only a handful of clinical trials of SAM-e, but they suggest that it can relieve a patient from the pain of inflammation.
- Green tea: Medical professionals always believed that green tea could stand up to inflammation. After all, folks residing in regions where green tea is readily available usually exhibit lower rates of illnesses related to inflammation. Medical researchers suggest that this tea variant can bring down the production rate of specific inflammatory chemicals. It can also inhibit the rate of cartilage loss, which, in turn, reduces arthritis symptoms.
- Frankincense: Just like the other natural remedies mentioned above, frankincense can ease both pain and inflammation. It can also help reduce the loss of cartilage and reverse the symptoms of autoimmune conditions. This supplement acts promptly. In reality, doctors, as well as users, claim that it can help with osteoarthritis within five days. If you wish to Buy Generic Anti-Inflammatory Medication manufactured from naturally-occurring substances, you should look for products containing frankincense.
Naturally-occurring anti-inflammatory supplements can help you wage war against pain and inflammation. They can also help prevent several long-term complications of chronic inflammation, including cancer. If you’re willing to try natural supplements, you must consult your physician first. Natural remedies are as potent as synthetically fabricated drugs. They can cause side effects or interact with the medicines you need to take every day. However, if they work effectively on you, you won’t require prescription or OTC drugs again.