Chemical name- Albuterol + Theophylline
Albuterol and Theophylline both are effective medication for treating or minimising the symptoms of Asthma and Chronic obtrusive pulmonary disease (COPD). This medication is the combination of both the generic ingredients that is available at the best price in SafeCanada Pharmacy online. This combination belongs to the methylxanthines class of drugs. This combination is available in different branded name also, which the doctors prescribe to the patients with symptoms of Asthma and COPD.
What are the uses of Albuterol/Theophylline - Generic Equivalent?
This combination drug treats the patients with symptoms like wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, breathing issues and more. Besides asthma and COPD symptoms, doctors prescribe this medication for conditions like lungs diseases, emphysema, bronchitis, and other lungs related diseases. Albuterol clear the airways to make the breathing process seamless for the patients. Theophylline relaxes the muscle around the airways and also minimizes the response of lungs to irritants. You need to use this medication regularly to get more effective results, so that you can continue with your daily routine without much struggle.
What are the dosage and direction of Albuterol/Theophylline - Generic Equivalent?
We recommend all the customers to follow doctor’s prescription in terms of using or consumption of the medicines.
• You need to take this tablet orally twice a day, otherwise as mentioned by the doctor.
• Make sure you don’t chew or crush the tablet at mouth, else this will make the ingredient out at the mouth without reaching its place, leading to higher level of side effects.
• Every person has different requirement and different features, based on which doctor suggest them particular dosage.
• Patients taking other medication must keep a gap between the dose of this medicine and others for better effectiveness of both.
• Sometimes doctors start with low dose and if the medication suits your system, they gradually increase the dose with time.
• Your dose is based on your age, weight and the health condition, so overdose can cause you severe side effects.
• Take this tablet in an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
What precautions should I take when taking Albuterol/Theophylline - Generic Equivalent?
When you are supposed to take a new medicine, you must be aware of its effects and how it can affect you.
• You must not skip your regular doses and also don’t stop the course abruptly without consulting your doctor. If the symptoms are gone, still continue to take the tablet until the course is complete.
• Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the combination of albuterol and Theophylline.
• If you are taking medicines regularly for any other chronic disease, inform that to your doctor.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women must not use this tablet if not absolutely necessary. Still consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
What are the contraindications of Albuterol/Theophylline - Generic Equivalent?
It is necessary that you know about the side effects of the medicine you are going to take. Though they don’t persist for long, you must not take this matter for granted. Headache, trouble in sleeping, irritation, stomach upset, abdominal pain, restlessness are some of the common side effects of the combination of Albuterol and Theophylline. But if any of these persist for longer contact your doctor for remedy. If any unpredicted side effects occur, inform your doctor about these too.