Risperdal Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic medicine that is sold under the generic name Risperidone. Your physician will prescribe this medicine with the generic name. This drug is used to treat psychotic behaviour induced from depression, bipolar disorder, unusual behaviour on some inputs, long-term aggression and to treat people suffering from Alzheimer-related dementia. Buy this medicine from Safe Canada pharmacy, you will get an affordable price and a prompt doorstep delivery.
What are the uses of Risperdal Tablet (Generic Equivalent)?
Risperidone is used for the treatment of mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or hearing of sounds or seeing something unusual, long-term aggression, and so on. This drug will allow the patient to think clearly and continue their normal lifestyle. Risperdal Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic medicine, and it brings balance to the natural substances in the brain.
What are the dosage and direction of Risperdal Tablet (Generic Equivalent)?
Take this medicine as your doctor has prescribed it to you. Try to avoid taking this drug in less or increased amounts, just consume the right dose. The dosages are based on medical condition, age, weight, and height, and the doctor will prescribe it in the same way. If you miss one dose, and if it’s almost the time for the second dose, then refrain from taking the drug, it will be considered as a double intake. So, you have to start from a new cycle. However, you can ask your doctor about the missed dose too. Provide your medical history to your doctor before taking the medication. To reduce the side effects, ask your doctor to slowly reduce the dosage. Take the tablets regularly, and you will get the best benefits from them. Also, remember to consume the medicine at the same time every day. Do not stop taking the drug without consulting your physician.
What precautions should I take when taking Risperdal Tablet (Generic Equivalent)?
Before taking this medicine consult your doctor and know about the caution.
• If you have heart, kidney, and liver disease then mention about it to your doctor.
• If you suffer from Parkinson's disease, you should avoid taking this medication
• If you have chest pain or have had a heart attack previously talk to your doctor before going for this drug.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding it’s better to avoid.
• You need to consult your doctor if you consume alcohol on a daily or even occasionally.
• If you are driving, it’s best not to do that after taking the medicine.
Interactions with other medicines: Risperidone might interact with other medicines you are taking. That’s why you must talk to your doctor about the other drugs you take. Medications that interact with Risperidone are:
• Some high blood pressure tablets
• Heartburn medications, such as ranitidine and cimetidine.
• Blood thinners like warfarin, fondaparinux, heparin, enoxaparin.
Risperidone will also interact with anti-seizure medicines such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital. Also, there are some antibiotics like rifampin
What are the contraindications of Risperdal Tablet (Generic Equivalent)?
Risperdal tablets can have some side effects but that’s normal with medicines. The effects are minimal. However, if they take severe form contact your doctor.
• Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness
• Problems while urinating
• Increased saliva
• Muscle stiffness
• Sweating and restless feeling
• More frequent dreaming
If these symptoms last longer or take a severe form, then it’s important to contact your doctor immediately.